I'm using a nightly from a couple of days ago and it seems that the menu behaviour has changed.

I used to be able to drill in the following way using the remote:

Track -> Track info, then down to artist, then -> and it would show me a list of all albums by that artist, I could then -> again to get track list of that album.

Now it goes:

Track -> Track info, then down to artist, then -> and it only shows the album for the track you started with, then -> again and it only shows 1 track (again, the one it started with).

Hope that makes sense