Tom,

I looked at the outputs of netstat that you posted. I notice that the
name of the server executable was SqueezeboxServer-7.4.1.tmp, which I
think is a symptom of being stuck half way through an installation.

I also noticed that lsass.exe had attempted 3 connections to the MySQL
port of 9092 and also had one connection attempt to
nat.dc.squeezenetwork.com:3483. This could be normal behavior.

You might try creating a new user with Admin privileges and try the
install logged in as that user.

Also, consider finding and removing any detritus left behind by
perfectly), and especially make sure that the MySQL cache is really
gone.

Finally, try using a non-default location for a new install attempt
when you get to the "Select Destination Location" screen.

(Frankly, you are probably smarter at this kind of thing than I am, but
I am doing my best to help.)

--
dsdreamer