dsdreamer -

Thanks - good suggestions here.

SqueezeboxServer-7.4.1.tmp does seem to be a symptom of the incomplete
install - agreed.

I created new admin account but same results. Also, same results using
different install location.

Re cleaning up the detritus of prior installs - is there something
specific that I can search for? I verified that the program files folder
gets removed as well as the "\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data\SqueezeCenter" folders - this guy has a cache
subfolder - is that the MySQL cache that your speaking of or is there
somewhere else that I should be looking?

I'm really out of my element with the netstats and didn't actually see
the lsass connections to Slim ports.

I didn't mention before but I also ran a full virus scan (Avast) as
well as a MalwareBytes scan.

I really apreciate your help. Keep the ideas coming. Thanks -

Tom

--
Tom Hutcheson