Hey everyone,

I want to congratulate you guys on the FANTASTIC work you have done!
VERY much appreciated! The world need more like you!

I am running into some issues though: the unit works fantastically in
wired mode. I cannot get it to funtion in wireless though. My router
(Linksys WRT120) is set to WEP 128bit encryption. Everytime it tries to
connect wirelessly, I get a yellow light. I had assigned the mac address
of the SB receiver to the router (I am wondering if the mac address
changes if it goes from wired to wireless) and put that reserved ip
address into the lan_network_address field. The other thing I find
bizarre is that while I did change the wep_keylen to 1 (for 128 bit),
everytime the SB receiver resets and I check its config, I notice that
it chops out about half of the wireless_wep_key_0 field (leading me to
believe that it is somehow still stuck on 64 bit). Is anyone else having
this issue? Should I go to WPA?

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks again!!!

--
moozoo