Hi Frank, great work,

just testing now the last version, all seems ok after a quick look
apart from the fact that I'd like to use the MHT file to be able to
share the catalog with friends,

but it seems in fact it looks in the Squeezebox Music collection folder
to load the album art & add it on the fly when I open the MHT file,

so It can't be shared, I konw about the Pdf Creator otion to generate a
pdf file but I've been trying it several times with no luck and so much
that it is starting to drive me nut ! ( I tried on XP & 7),
I let the otion to open the pdf at the end of the process, but acrobat
reader tells me there is no file to open, arghh !

in the end it is very frustating because for now I can't share it with
friends or maybe I didn't understand some things ?

btw, Is the MHT file is supposed to be open by anyone, anywhere or only
on the machine where the music collection folder is ?

--
stof77

HiFi : SqueezeBox3, SC V7.3.2 - 24695 (avec SSODS de flipflip) - NAS
Synology DS 127+.128, Dac Northstar 192, NAD C320BEE, Triangle
AlteaESW.

HC : BD Prime Dune, Denon AVR-1908 (couplé au NAD), ALteaESW + 2
vielles biblios Jamo, VP Sony HW10.