I dont believe one exists but I sure would be great if the squeezebox
would be able to play audible.com files.

I'm somewhat stuck in the middle of a sonos unit and my squeezebox
duet, both work perfectly but the present shortcomings on them are..

SONOS: missing-
slacker
di.fm
mediafly
sky.fm
live365
absolute radio uk

SQUEEZEBOX: missing-
audible.com

of course the importance of any depends on what your listening
preferences are but simply put I cant do without my audible and would
like very much to find a way to get them managed and played via my
squeezebox. Right now I have to fire up iTunes and play them via my PC
speakers.

Does anyone know if an Audible.com app or 'whatever' is discussed or
otherwise some feature that will be added to the list of services the
squeezebox can work with?

--
Moozh