results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73698
Question: Is third party plugins/applets important for your Squeezebox
purchases ?

- I won't buy any more Squeezebox products unless support for third
  party development is prioritized
- I won't buy any more Squeezebox products unless the third party
  plugins I rely on is supported
- I use third party plugins but I would still consider buying more
  Squeezebox products without them
- I don't use third party plugins so they aren't important to my
  Squeezebox purchases

Dropping support for 3rd party development of plug-ins would result in
me not purchasing any more Squeezebox products, and never again
upgrading Squeezecenter if it did not support what I consider critical
plug-ins.  I currently own one Classic, two Booms, and was planning on
purchasing a duet and an additional receiver soon.  Also, I had plans of
a Transporter purchase in the future, once the rest of my main system is
up to par.  I've also purchased several other Logitech peripherals, but
if they decide to kill support for something that has revolutionized the
way so many of us listen to music, I would probably decide to boycott
their products from henceforth.

-traut

--
traut