Hi!

I must say that i love dsbridge.. When it works!

I'm streaming spotify wireless from my new Dell Studio 17 to my
squeezebox, which is wired to my router. Usually it plays like a charm,
but occasionally every 3-4 days it gets hicckups.. Normally the "lag" is
about 6 seconds(sometimes 2!), but when it gets the hiccups it can
randomly disconnect(go blue), or start rebuffring every minute, or "lag"
for 40 seconds.(takes 40 seconds from change tune to it acually does..)
I bought a new router because I thought that was the problem(now I use
DLINK DIR 635). It hasn't changed much.

I don't understand what's wrong since it most of the time streams
perfect. If the wireless network is the culprit, why would it still play
40 seconds after pause in Spotify?

Anyone have a clue what's causing my problems? Because of
Spotify/dsbridge, all my CD's are packed away, and I want it to keep
that way!

--
norway0367