chp;432858 Wrote:
> I thought I'd share the fruits of my labour here... I have written a
> small drop-in wrapper utility that will allow you to stream among other
> things Spotify (anything that uses the first DirectSound API basically)
> as MP3 (with metadata).

Holy Cow! This works like a charm. I got it set up with no hassle at
all on my Win7pro x64 lappy; worked straight out of the box. Thanks a
heap for this. Great initiative, and great implementation. Installation
instructions by ted1001 are spot on, thanks.

Now I suddenly see a reason to pay for Spotify Premium... and I guess
I'll have to change my signature :)

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.4.1 r7915, Player FW 65
I only use my Duet for internet radio via MySqueezeBox.com