miniwaites;515498 Wrote:
> I'd suggest a Draytek - probably the 2820.  Very reasonably priced too.
I wouldn't.

I moved to a Draytek 2820 after trying a series of other consumer level
routers. They all suffered from similar issues, with DHCP not working
reliably when using a large number of wifi clients.

I gave up in the end and moved my DHCP onto an old 333MHz PII Linux
server, which can cope where the modern routers seemingly can't. I'm
still using the Draytek, as apart from the DHCP it was the best at
dealing with a large number of wifi clients) although now I've moved my
SBs onto powerline ethernet I could probably go back to something
cheaper.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !