I just upgraded from a Linksys WRT54G to a Linksys WRT610N, ver 2.  I am
very pleased with the upgrade.  I highly recommend this router.

The version 2 is the currently shipping version from Amazon.

I had some weak points in my G network before the upgrade.  Now it is
all solid.

This new router also has a simultaneous N band and I now use it for my
AppleTV.  My feeling was that my AppleTV wasn't playing nicely with my
six squeezeboxes and two G wifi security cameras.  Now that the AppleTV
is on the separate N band, all the other devices are getting better
signals.

Also this new router has giga ports.  That is good for local networking
between wired giga port computers for file transfers or if you are using
a server with giga ports.

--
mortslim