Rick B.;517522 Wrote:
> I'd like to see an Excel output option, as well. I just can't seem to
> get the correct pagination for 8-1/2 x 11 paper no matter what setting I
> try - still get empty pages and pages with one or two track lines on
> them, then blank. I'm thinking I can fix this in Excel...

The quick reference catalog can fairly easy be written to csv file. But
I'm not sure what the format should be and the added value of writing
the Full catalog to csv file. All tracks in a separate column preceded
by generic album data? Or how would you like to see it? The album art
would of course get lost.

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SBS