fphredd;517235 Wrote:
> Is the above possible?
>
> Wishlist?:
> 1. Field Choice in Quick Ref
> 2. Excel output (csv or txt)
> 3. Ability to make multiple columns in Quick Ref (would be solved with
> wish '2'...I could rearrange columns if I want)
>
> The issue for me is that I have over 4,000 'albums' and would like to
> create a Quick Ref of manageable size to flip through.
>
> Thanks again for the effort creating this :D

Good suggestions. Everything is possible I guess but whether I'll
implement it depends really on if there is a demand for these new
features. Item 2, based on current Quick reference, is fairly easy to
add and I may just do so. The others will take considerable effort.

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SBS