On Wednesday 21 September 2005 12:58, PAUL WILLIAMSON wrote:
> Pardon the interruption, but this is probably
> the best group to ask this question of...
>
> I need songs that have the word "Money" somewhere
> within the lyrics.  I just got asked this morning to make
> up a CD filled with them.  The only problem is, I can
> only think of a few songs:
>
> "Money" by Pink Floyd
> "Take the Money and Run" by The Steve Miller Band
> "Money for Nothing" by Dire Straits
> "Mo Money Mo Problems" by Notorious B.I.G.
> "Money, Money, Money" by Abba
> "It's Money That Matters" by Randy Newman
> "No Money No Honey" by Beck
> "Money" by Yes
>
> Questionable:
> "The Money Song" by Monty Python
>
> This is what I've got from slimserver on my box.
> The CD is for a homecoming "themed" class
> activity, and I think these songs are ok for
> high school kids, I just need more of them.

Albums matching "money": 3

   Money Will Ruin Everything (disc one)
   Money Will Ruin Everything (disc two)

This is a Rune Gramofon sampler (highly recommended)

   We're Only In It For The Money - Franz Zappa + Mothers of invention

  Song titles matching "money": 16

   9. Money - Impostor Orchestra - Heliopause
   18. Love or Money - Joni Mitchell - Miles of Aisles
  8. Little Old Money Maker - Meters, The - Look-Ka Py Py
   9. You Never Give Me Your Money - The Beatles - Abbey Road
   4. Hardknox 'Who's Money' - Various - Brassic Beats Volume 3
   3. Money Mark - World Lesson Part II - Various - Headz 2 (CD1)
   2. The O' Jays - For The Love Of Money - Various - Joey & Norman Jay - Good
Times 2 (Disc 1)
   12. Your Money My Life Goodbye - extract (Robert Ashley) - Various Artists
- The Wire Tapper 3
   4. Kid Koala & Money Mark-Carpel Tunnel Syndrome - Ninja Tunes -
Funkungfusion (CD 1)
  9. keep the money for us - the mighty quark - play - stone.scissors.paper
[01.stone]
   15. Cash Money (Insert) - N.W.A. - Greatest Hits
   4. vs Bill Wells - Pink Money - Future Pilot AKA - Vs A Galaxy of Sound
Disc 2
   11. Blood Money - Techno Animal - The Brotherhood of the Bomb
   19. Dennis Brown - Money in my pocket - Various - The Trojan Records
Sampler 2002
   5. Money - Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
   6. Blues for Pablo Money - Thurn & Taxis - Gorodisch

Alex