My collection shows -

Shake Your Money Maker - Black Crowes (and the original by Elmore James)
No Money, No Luck - BB King
Money - Buddy Guy
All The Pain Money Can Buy (an album title) - Fastball
Going For the Money - Frank Zappa (from Playground Psychotics)
Take The Money and Run - Steve Miller
Take The Money and Run - The Hoax
Money - Rolling Stones
The Big Money - Rush