Firstly, thanks for a GREAT app - this works so well on my HTC Touch
Pro2.

I have a few questions:
- When typing a search using the in-built phone-style keypad, if you
need to type the same letter twice is there a way of doing this without
waiting a few seconds between each keypress? (currently if you press the
same letter twice quickly it will skip to the next letter assigned to
that numeric key)

- Are there any plans to support hardware keyboards, such as that on
the HTC Touch Pro2?

- When viewing search results for a track, is there any way of telling
which album each track is from? I commonly search for a track and can't
tell the difference between several different versions (I have alot of
live recordings in my collection!).

Thanks for a great product...

--
itm