I've been using it for 1-2 months on a headless MSI Wind desktop. The
MSI has an Atom 1.6GHz single core CPU and 2GB RAM, but I'm running
7.4.2 on the "real" machine and 7.5-embedded on a virtual machine (via
VirtualBox) that is allocated something like 400MB RAM. The OS is
Ubunbtu server 8.04. I'm using the SQLite db. My collection is about
5500 tracks. Scanning is much faster than 7.4.x. Web ui seems a little
snappier than 7.4, but I haven't done systematic testing. Stability has
been excellent. Works fine with MusicIP. Don't know about squeezeslave,
but it's working fine with SqueezePlay.

--
aubuti