snarlydwarf;524318 Wrote:
> Hrrm.  It works for me on Debian both SQLite and MySQL...
>
> I may or may not have rm'd my prefs file to appease it (been a while
> and I'm senile)...
>
> What's the symptoms?

I've got a web server with a pretty similar software configuration and
there it works fine.
Symptoms is that it runs at low priority (~2-3% CPU usage), everything
times out, including web interface, scan takes around 4 days as compared
to <0.5h with trunk.
I tried removing all things squeeze and doing clean installs without
avail. Installing a 7.5 trunk right over it works fine.

I believe it's either a scheduling issue or some communication deadlock
causing stuff to time out. Lots of errors around this being logged.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com