I used to own a .b belkin which worked fine until I upgraded to a netgear .g, which also works fine (for general use, I have a wired SB1).
A nice thing about belkin products is a lifetime warranty.  I sold the .b (after some time of sitting on a shelf) to a coworker who found that it was inoperable.  I returned it for a new one, no questions asked (a good 2-3 yrs after I originally purchased it)