fphredd;529958 Wrote:
> Hi Ralphy,
>
> Latest results (tried with Foobar):
>
> with Foobar, if I stop and restart the song, or choose a different
> song, I get sound.  With Squeezeslave, I need to close and restart the
> program to get sound.

Can you confirm that you include --retry <or> -r15 on the squeezeslave
command line?

I know you've been testing the updated builds, what ASIO build are you
currently using?
There was a bug in 0.9-95 that would cause this problem as well.

fphredd;529958 Wrote:

> I will keep the E-MU card in for today if there's anything I can test
> for you, but will be putting the Lynx back and closing the box tomorrow
> morning prior to wife's return :D

Thanks for the offer, unfortunately, I didn't see your post earlier.
I'm not sure I'd have had any additional things to try at this point
anyway.  I looked at the audio device open/close  code again recently
and confirmed that squeezeslave does correctly handle reopening the
device when one of the retry options are used.

Thanks again for your help tracking down this issue.

Ralphy

--
ralphy