I've uploaded a few binaries built against the latest portaudio
development library for users to try.

The 0.9-133 release uses different library snapshot versions on
different OS platforms.  I need to bring all OS releases to the same
library level for easier maintainability.

In the past users have reported issues with audio devices not listed
with the newer snapshots.

The downloads below are for these platforms that I'd like additional
feedback. ie. I don't have the necessary hardware to properly test the
changes.

The Mac OSX builds include fixes to Snow Leopard 10.6 CoreAudio issues
and the portaudio libary.

Please give them a try and report back to this thread if -L no longer
lists your audio device that a previous version recognized.

'Linux v2.6 kernel i686-ia64 Alsa Portaudio r1485 Unbuntu Builds'
(http://squeezeslave.googlecode.com/files/squeezeslave-0.9-143-lnx26-ubuntu.tar.gz)

'Mac OSX Intel/PPC Portaudio r1485'
(http://squeezeslave.googlecode.com/files/squeezeslave-0.9-143-osx.tar.gz)

'Windows 32-bit ASIO Only Portaudio r1485 Cygwin 2.693'
(http://squeezeslave.googlecode.com/files/squeezeslave-0.9-143-win32-asio.zip)

Thanks,

Ralphy.

--