Oppala;536345 Wrote:
> SB3 and WinXP. Had the upgrade nag for a few weeks, finally relented on
> Wed. SB3 hasn't worked since, Player Not Found.
>
> I've checked diag in Control Panel, all seems ok. I've changed Security
> in SBS Advanced\Network to address 198.127.1.* and I've rebooted
> everything. I've checked the Ports, these seem to be ok, tho assume
> diag would highlight this if it was a problem.

192.127.1.* would be a network at Lawrence Berkeley Lab... I don't
think that's correct.

It would be best to NOT use that unless your server happens to be on
the real internet instead of behind a router.

That may very well be your problem, since your players will most likely
be 192.168 something, and 127.0.0.1 is the local machine.

--
snarlydwarf