Oppala;536345 Wrote:
> SB3 and WinXP. Had the upgrade nag for a few weeks, finally relented on
> Wed. SB3 hasn't worked since, Player Not Found.
>
> I've checked diag in Control Panel, all seems ok. I've changed Security
> in SBS Advanced\Network to address 198.127.1.* and I've rebooted
> everything. I've checked the Ports, these seem to be ok, tho assume
> diag would highlight this if it was a problem.
>
> I've searched this forum for a couple hours and can't find anything
> that addresses my problem.
>
> I guess the easy answer would be reinstall 7.4.2, but I don't like to
> downgrade unless it's the only answer.
>
> Thoughts anyone please?
>
> Thanks, Mike

198.127.1.* is a range of machines from 198.127.1.0 thru 198.127.1.255
and I don't think you have a "web proxy" there.

For the most part that field should be blank (as below mentioned.)

If you've put that value in a different field be sure to type back.

1. Take out the above entry (using the webUI and don't forget "apply.")
2. Restart the SBS computer.
3. If your computer doesn't have a "new" network card, you should be
able to use the "music source" on the SB3 to connect. Remember, the
players look for servers NOT the other way around.

--
pski

real stereo doesn't wake neighbors (it enrages them)

.