maggior;544429 Wrote:
> Correct!  :-)
>
> I have an SB3 on my bedside table to listen to at night.  I also had a
> mini component stereo setup.  I wanted to connect my SB3 to the
> component stereo too, bit it would have involved a 20' run of audio
> cable with RCA ends.
>
> In the end, I bought a Boom and ditched the mini component system.  It
> takes up less space and is more attractive.  My wife was happy to see
> the mini system go away :-).
>
> Is it extravegant to have 2 squeezeboxes in the same room?  Yes, but
> music is "my thing", so I don't worry about it.

I now have a problem, if it is extravagant to have two Squeezeboxes in
one room, what is it to have three?! I have a Boom on my bedside table,
my better half has an SB Radio on her bedside table, and I have an SB3
in the rack with the Master Bedroom HT surround sound setup. The better
half liked going to sleep to the nature sounds on the Boom and fell in
love with the SB Radio and wanted it on her night table. Now if she
goes to sleep before me, she sets the SB Radio to the sound she wants
and sets the shut off timer. Then when I go to sleep I do the same
thing with the Boom. I always hated having all the stuff on in the HT
Rack all nigh after the SB3 shut off. Boom and SB Radio fixed that.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom