maggior;544484 Wrote:
> OK, you win :-).
>
> We considered a Radio for my wife's bedside table too, but she
> perferred her old fashioned alarm clock - which I can understand.
>
> I do have 2 rooms with 2 squeezeboxes in it.  In the living room, I
> have a squeezebox receiver connected to my main stereo system and a
> touch connected to a headphone amp next to my "man chair".
>
> That's gotta count for something :-).
>
> So...for anybody reading this, it is OK to have multiple squeezeboxes
> in the same room for differenct listening purposes.  Really...it's
> OOOOKKKKK.
>
> (So this is what it feels like to be a pusher.)

I don't even know where the radio alarm clock ended up, but once she
saw the SB Radio (the Boom was starting to grow on her already), the
better half had to have the SB Radio bedside. Hey, I could mount a
Touch in the wall to control the Mater Bedroom Squeezeboxes! Four in
one room does seem a bit extreme though and might lead to a TV Show on
A&E, 'Squeezebox Intervention'. But I could replace the SB3 with a
Touch and just about accomplish the same thing.

Maybe this should have been in the Squeezebox Addition thread? Sorry
for thread jacking.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom