ralphy;563408 Wrote:
> May I suggest that you add --enable-debug-output=yes to the portaudio
> configure line as well.  Again, you'll need to do a make realclean;
> make
>
> It might help, although I've found the information less helpful for
> alsa.

This is the message in dmesg complaining about not being able to set an
attribute bit.

Code:
--------------------
    [  261.113330] ALSA pcm.c:174: 2:1:1: endpoint lacks sample rate attribute
bit, cannot set.

This is the output with the enable debug = on

Paste is too long so here is a pastebin

http://paste.ubuntu.com/469092/

I'm trying different things, i might just try to use oss in stead of
alsa for my playback and see if that will work.

Richard

--
rperre