Looks like the makefile doesn't delete these files using realclean

After running make -f makefilename realcean run this find command.  If
you get a listing similiar to mine.  That's the problem.

squeezeslave$ find . -name  '*\.o'
./lib/portaudio/pa_unix_oss/pa_unix.o
./lib/portaudio/pa_unix_oss/pa_unix_oss.o
./lib/portaudio/pablio/ringbuffer.o
./lib/portaudio/pa_common/pa_lib.o
./lib/portaudio/pa_common/pa_convert.o

Run
squeezeslave$ find . -name '*\.o' -exec rm {} \;
and then again
squeezeslave$ find . -name '*\.o'

If no files are listed now run a full make.

Also you only needed to delete the one --enable-shared=no on line 106.
I would suggest that you put them back.

If it works, let me know and I'll fix the mipsel makefile.  It was
contributed so I haven't used it myself.

--
ralphy