Still enjoying the app on my Nexus One. Very happy to hear that Global
Search capability is in the pipeline.

A few observations with the latest version;

- I find it near impossible to change the "master" volume control that
appears at the bottom of the album art and other screens. I can
pause/fwd/rev the music selection, but for some reason, I can't change
the volume.

- On the screen that display my 4 players, I have a really hard time
selecting/changing the volume of a specific player (doesn't matter if
it's master or slave). I have to use the tip of my pinky finger, and
even then, it takes several attempts. If someone asks me to change the
volume, it's ~2 minute task :(

- On the playlist screen, when I scroll right (to hopefully move back
to the album art or players screen), it always seems to add the
currently swiped song to the playlist. It takes several attempts to get
to the desired screen, so I'll often go back to the Home screen and
reselect the app.

Maybe it's just a case of fat finger Larry on my part, but I really
don't have big hands ;)

--
apn

1x Duet