Christian

While there is talk of problem touch screens, may I make a suggestion?

When browsing the libary touching a song sets it playing, unless
something is already playing, in which case it adds it to the end of
the playlist.  I constantly find myself making a mistake with this.
e.g. I intend to swipe the screen but accidently add a song to the
playlist etc.  You get the idea.

I would prefer if touching a song always brought up the context menu
regardless.  If the intention was to play the song or add it to the
playlist, those options are immediately available.  If the menu pops up
because of a mistake then it can easily be cancelled.

Cheers

Keith

p.s. thanks for pointing out that the hard volume buttons work. Didn't
know that

--
KMorgan