apn;566581 Wrote:

> - I find it near impossible to change the "master" volume control that
> appears at the bottom of the album art and other screens. I can
> pause/fwd/rev the music selection, but for some reason, I can't change
> the volume.

On my Hero, I need to touch the screen some pixels above the expected
volume slider grab area.

I installed the app "Draw" to see the real touch point.
E.g. draw a horizontal line and try to draw another line directly on
the old line.

BTW: You can also change the volume of the current player by using the
hard buttons for volume up/down on your phone.

> - On the playlist screen, when I scroll right (to hopefully move back to
> the album art or players screen), it always seems to add the currently
> swiped song to the playlist. It takes several attempts to get to the
> desired screen, so I'll often go back to the Home screen and reselect
> the app.

You mean on the *current playlist* screen? (The 3rd screen on the main
view?)
That's strange, because if you tap on a song in the current playlist,
it will not be added (because it is already in the playlist), but it
will jump to this song and start playing.

If you try to swipe on some other views (Album/Artist/Playlist ...
browse list), this does not work. The 3-screen-layout ONLY exists on
the main View (Player/Server - NowPlaying - CurrentPlaylist).
The other views only have ONE screen with a big list. :-)

But remember the button on the top-left corner (the note symbol with
the arrow) on most screens.
This will bring you directly to the NowPlayingScreen.

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android