JJZolx;569706 Wrote:
> What a load of malarkey.  Wishful thinking, at best.
>
> There's a reason for the oddball (lack of) distribution.  We don't know
> what it is yet, but it's certainly not because they don't want resellers
> selling too many of them.  This is a mass produced $300 consumer
> product, for god's sake.  Not a limited edition collectible that you
> wouldn't want selling below MSRP.

You just don't read and have no logic whatsoever. I didn't say Logitech
didn't want to sell to many of them or all that they could. I said they
didn't want the innate value of they product destroyed by cut throat
resellers that work off the principle of volume selling at $10 over
their wholesale cost! IE ruining the rest of the market for a product.
Logitech could sell millions of Touch units at $49.95, people would say
'Why not buy or own one at this price" but they cost more then that to
make and support.

And nowhere did I say or imply limited edition or collectible, that was
some crazy conclusion you jumped to. Exclusively does not imply limited
edition or collectable. It means only from this source.

Did it ever occur to you that Logitech is getting back to what worked
in the beginning for Slim Devices as in selling Exclusively from a
website? Probably not because you are to busy not reading the post
correctly or injecting words that were never said much less mentioned.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio