results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=81403
Question: Should the new Looks be implemented ... and when ?

- Yummy Yummy - go for the new looks and delay playlist management
  for two weeks
- Please do playlist management first and then go for the new look
- I like the old style - please give us more new feature and leave
  the looks

ulvatne;572497 Wrote:
> Great, thanks. Worked perfectly. As I fiddled on the strings.txt, I
> suddenly realized that it would be nice to have the ability to switch
> languages on the SqueezePad, or at least have Squeezepad use the
> preferred language set on SB server. Would be nice since SB guys have
> supported my native norwegian for such a long time.

Um.
SqueezePad should be respecting your favourite language that is
configured on the iPad (iPad->Settings->General->Language). I have
everything perfectly localized to German here.

I guess you can't configure Norwegian there ?
Didn't think about that the iPad wouldn't let you configure all
languages supported by SB-Server.
I'll be providing a menu to select a language (or as proposed try to
find out if the server tells me the favourite language).
That's very easy to do - thanks for the hint !

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com) *!
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.