So is that a vote for per-client settings?  You can have a mix that only
includes specific genres by excluding all the others.  There will be a
select all/none feature to make this sort of thing quicker.

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye