ASenna04;582252 Wrote:
> Now that is clever. I must check out what this "irblaster" is!
>
> More pictures please.
>
> And give us another clue - Is the screen allocation for different
> purpose (Now Playing, Albums, Artwork) pretty much the same as you
> navigate (like the Sonos) or it changes (like Remote for iPad)
>
> ASenna04

I have my Squeezebox Server running on a Mac Mini that is located in a
different room to where the Hifi is. Can someone direct me to an
irblaster that has build in wifi so that it can be placed away from
Mini and recieve the signal through Wifi and control the HiFi volume
etc...

ASenna04

--
ASenna04