ASenna04;582272 Wrote:

> I use the Touch, will the plugin work with it?

Not sure but I believe No.
Also I have fixed the volume at 100% on the Touch using a plugin (can't
remember which) since this feature is not there on Squeezeserver for the
Touch.

I am not using any plugin to control the amp. I use the original remote
for the amp to control the volume.

Hm, then I don't fully understand why you need volume up/down buttons. I
mean, after all the volume is fixed, the only reason I'm aware of for
still wanting volume changes is that you have a plugin that interprets
them to control an amp while the SB's volume stays fixed.
There are three of these I'm aware of (and that work with iPeng), two for
Denon amps that directly control the volume (so you keep the slider) and
then there's IRBlaster which captures up/down changes and sends them to
the amplifier.
iPeng will NOT manipulate the volume value for a SB that is set to fixed
volume because this would confuse the group volume control and there is
little sense in it anyway. Yet I am NOT sure whether this also applies to
the Touch if the fixed volume is being set by a plugin, I don't know how
that mechanism works.

--
pippin

---