Muele;586187 Wrote:
> Yesterday evening we held a party and as usual squeeze is a great
> success. Except for the five or seven times our ad-hoc-built playlist
> was wiped despite me vigorously explaining how to use the "more"
> button.
>
> I hate touch-to-play. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.
>
> Please bring back partymode.

Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

Hard to understand how you weren't vigorous enough.

Geez! Your guests need DISCIPLINE! Besides: the errant are rewarded
with their picks right away.

Maybe you should ghost around after the controller to publicly shame
the offenders. (After all, they used-to-be your friends.)

?

--
pski

real stereo makes the lights dim on the bass notes. (this means your amp
could also use it's own circuit.)