I'd also love to see a running playlist memory function. Any time the
running playlist gets completely replaced, the current running playlist
should be saved (along with a bookmark to where you were within it).

There could then me a menu for retrieving say the last 10 saved running
playlists. As a developer, but one who admittedly doesn't know the SBS
code, this seems like a relatively simple bit of work, at least
compared to a workable party mode or fixing touch-to-play.

This would at least allow you to recover from blowing away the
playlist, without having to deal with the difficulty of implementing a
party mode that makes sense on all UIs.

I guess I should dust off my Perl book ;)

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !