JayLaFunk;592511 Wrote:
> Any idea when the next iPeng HD update will include show total playing
> time for playlists like you can see for albums, ticket has been raised
> for this feature...

This will come when I do the redesign of the playlist view for the
non-iPad version of iPeng.
The reason is that I need a different headline element (the thing that
now shows "play shuffled"). I'm planning to do this for the iPhone
version to move "play shuffled" a bit out of the way and to make it
resemble more the element in the iPad version (iOS4's version of that
screen is an inspiration although I don't yet know whether this is what
I will do).

I will use that screen for the playlists in iPeng4iPad, too, then.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com