iPhone;593829 Wrote:
> Let me ask you this: When you need to replace your 10 year old car, are
> you going to get another 10 year old car and start having the same
> problems or are you going to buy a car with not so many miles and years
> on it IE new one or slightly used one?

Nice point :) But I've done the equivalent of running a 10 year old car
into the ground and replaced it with the same model and age of car
that's hardly been run in :) (and saved a bit of money too...)

Tongue-in-cheek somewhat, but I'm not often convinced that new=better
when it comes to consumer electronics these days - so many corners seem
to get cut bringing a product to market at the right price. Afterall, it
happened with the SB3 when it came out (many people had their fair share
of problems initially), but with a solid hardware platform, upgradable
firmware, open source software development and a small responsible
company looking after it all meant that, for me, the SB3 is perfect :)
(just no warranty).

--
ehjones