erland;593871 Wrote:
> What are you missing ?
Good question. My biggest gripe was the Now Playing screen, but I think
that has already been resolved by your Custom Clock screensaver now.

What I am still missing is a more customizable Home menu. On my IP3K
players I have "Favorites" at the very top, right next to "Now
Playing". On the SqueezePlay devices it is all the way down and off the
screen. There should be a way to rearrange the order of the menu items,
like on the old players.

I also miss the RSS News Ticker screensaver. The feeds can still be
accessed through Extras > Information Browser, but it would be nice to
have the text scrolling by. I just noticed there is an "rsstext" item
type in the Custom Clock settings. If I can figure out how to use it,
it might do what I want.

--
usch