nicoleif;600092 Wrote:
> I have read that the Quality of service (QoS)function my router DIR655
> supports could stabilies the high rez streaming to my Touch. Thus I may
> be able to avoid buffering when changing streaming from one folder to
> another. Does anyone have expiernce in setting up the roles?

Unless you have high traffic on other wireless devices, Qos should not
be necessary.

These devices/SBS clear/restart buffers at the beginning of each song
so any "one folder to another" will involve reloading the buffer.

Perhaps you could explain the issue you are addressing.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them..