virgiliomi;600180 Wrote:
> Also, for most routers, QOS is used for prioritizing data going from
> your home network to the internet, like a VoIP phone or adapter. It's
> not used to prioritize data within your network.

While I have no idea how to actually go about setting it up, I can see
that my M1000 DSL (Qwest) router has both upstream and downstream QoS
settings.  I always wondered if/how fiddling with that stuff would, in
the real world, have any positive effect on either audio and/or video
streaming....

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Touch w/Hardware V.5.  Touch: FW 7.5.1 r9218.  Duet: FW 66.

Squeeze Server 7.5.2 r31646 running on a Vortexbox Appliance. V 1.7.

Duet Controller, Receiver, and Touch configured in all-wireless set-up
using Netgear WNDR 3700.

Marantz PM8003 integrated amp, Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand speakers,
Cambridge Audio DacMagic, REL Acoustics R305 sub-bass, PS Audio
Quintet.