TheLastMan;603560 Wrote:
> They always keep their roadmap very close to their chest until a product
> is almost ready for market. What we don't know is how successful the
> Squeezebox line is and whether Logitech consider it financially viable
> to extend the range further. It is a pretty "niche" product so that
> could be a major limiting factor.

Although I concur that we don't know profitability, we DO have hints at
volume. We know that the European sales of SB radio were higher than
Logi expected - to such a degree that the server architecture has
suffered (various Logi staff posted regarding this over the last 12
months).  Now I agree that volume sales doesn't necessarily equate to
profitability, but an organisation of Logi's size will surely have a
fix on the required margins...

I think the rage has further to go, yet. (Fingers crossed)

--
asdti