Hi Pski thanks for your input.  I'll have a look at the Custom browse,
sounds promising, but at first glance does that only effect the
interface on my computer or the menus on the duet??  Eitherway I would
agrue that I shouldnt have to download additonal third party plugins to
do something that is rather basic these days.

I am interested in your comment about the "compute power of the NAS".
Are you implying that the menues on the duet are slow becuase of the
NAS? I find that a little strange as even when im not looking at my
library, but perhaps going between the standard menus, things dont seem
very quick. Any pointers to check things/speed it up?

Also, out of interest would you agree with the points I made?  Do you
find the interface lacking somewhat?

Again, thanks for the reply.

Bob

--