Everything is setup fine, in the house, but what about the car?

I can use a mobile device, as an iPhone, but this hasn't 150GB space...
I finally want the same, the identical music library like at home.

A SqueezeboxCar device would be a great new player, which could use an
external disk, with a copy of the home library and play it with a local
Squeezebox Server, a satellite. But better than a copy would be a sync.

Many people park the car in the range of their WLAN, so SqueezeboxCar
could automatically detect availability of it's parent Squeezebox
Server and sync the library.

I couldn't say which type the SqueezeboxCar should be, classic car
radio, replacement of the CD changer.

I would prefer the replacement of the CD changer controlled by a Touch
like screen. Or even that SqueezeboxCar would be a WLAN repeater
allowing control by iPeng.

I would buy such immediately.

--
Metazargo

Music Management: Media Monkey 3.2.0.1294
Music Playing: Squeezebox Server 7.5.1 (SSOTS); Squeezebox Touch,
-Radio, -Controller, -Receiver; SoftSqueeze; iPeng on iPhone
Music Store: QNAP TS-259 Pro with Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB
WD2001FASS in Raid 1 Ext3