results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=86053
Question: Would you buy a home integrated Squeezebox car appliance

- Yes
- No

Metazargo;615643 Wrote:

> It would be great if an USB drive attached to Touch could be made
> visible as a network share. By this I could run a cron job from the NAS
> making a sync from the master music library.

And your car's battery will be flat next time you try to start it!

> the only missing piece is a cron run

It would be nice if there was a serious solution. No dealing with "only
things missing", screwing around, etc.

There are many more things missing than a cron job - how do you mount
the SB Touch, how does it get power, where do you put the storage?

--
amey01