Muele;619844 Wrote:
> I have tried it on both a HTC Desire and a SE XPmini. And it cannnot
> compete with SqueezeCommander. [...]. But the real showstopper for me
> is that you cannot connect to your home server across the internet.
> That is my usecase 95% of the time. I cannot be bothered to turn on
> wifi just to access my music when at home, and when at work, it is
> ofcourse not an option

Did you manage to make Squeeze Commander work via 3G? I plan to test a
port forwarding, so that I can connect to my local Squeebox Server from
outside, exactly for the same reason as yours, that is I don't want to
turn the Wifi On just to start or stop the player... But I would lose
Wake On Lan in the same time, sadly...

--
Frunk