SadGamerGeek;620633 Wrote:
> I've just tried this, but I'm afraid I'm very disappointed with the
> performance. On my Orange San Francisco (re-badged ZTE Blade - a
> current budget model), it is so painfully slow to be unusable.
> Scrolling through a list of Artists / Albums etc. is dreadful - I'll
> drag my finger over the list at a very moderate speed, and nothing will
> happen until my finger has left the screen. Sometime it will then do a
> jerky scroll, and sometimes it will think I've actually selected an
> item.
>
> Squeeze Commander on the other hand is fine on this phone. If no other
> app were available I'd still not use this - it is too frustrating.

If you are interested in beta testing the upcoming 0.9.6 release of
SqueezeCommander (with "SqueezePlay menu" support for e.g. RandomMix,
CustomBrowse, Lyrics (via SongInfo), TrackStat...), please drop me a
line, because I'm currently searching for a Beta tester with a ZTE
blade.

android ATT flattermann DOTT net

Thanks!

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android