I am using 6.2 and for this version the login details are on the
Internet Radio tab of Server Settings and not plugins. Right at the top
you can enter your username and password.

To be honest I had to do a bit of tinkering to get it to work, in fact
I was just about to give up when it started working (for a while the
LastFM page just had LastFM on it, now it has the title, album art,
last five songs and the love, ban, skip buttons). I have no idea what I
did to finally get it work.

It is worth persevering with as the integration with slimserver is
quite cool.

--
mattybain

Daphne: I'm a resident alien here from England - you know, the country
that used to own you people