Ok, I got it working so far...

Go to last.fm and create an account

Go to  http://www.last.fm/postsignup.php and download the windows or
whatever version of audioscrobbler

Go to http://www.last.fm/help/plugin/?id=13 and download the slimserver
plugin - which redirects you to http://slimscrobbler.sourceforge.net to
download the latest slimserver plugin.  There are 2 files

- Put Scrobbler.pm into the Plugins directory.

- Put the entire SlimScrobbleSupport directory into the Plugins
directory.

- Restart SlimServer.

Go to slimserver http page and then server settings/plugins page and
make sure that audioscrobbler submitter is checked and under the
audioscrobbler options below - make sure you enter your last.fm userid
and password and set autosubmit to on.  I think this then submits what
you listen to on sb2 automatically to your last.fm profile - not sure
what max pending requests means - let us know if you figure this out.

Go to slimserver/server settings/internet radio settings and check
lastfm under internet radio and under last fm internet radio settings
below enter your userid and password.  Under enter your favorite lastfm
stations - enter the tag type and names that you are interested in.  For
example I entered user/enter your user id here for my personal station,
then in the next box I entered globaltags/progressive rock for their
progressive rock station.  when you press change, then it will give you
more boxes to add more stations.  You can find the global tag stations
at http://www.last.fm/tags/ to enter.

On your sb2, you can then go to internet radio on the main menu and
below that you should see LastFM station, then press right and it will
say "press play to start LastFM".  once it is started, you can press up
or down arrow to change stations then right arrow to see all the
stations you added in your slimserver favorite radion stations above
in.

Seems to be working so far...

--
rme